March. One equinox has gone.
Thoughts swirling but in a fading spring
when flowers start to bloom
if they have not died in winter flames…
Writing films in my head with a held-back pen –
Stolen songs orchestrate the score.
Cherry blossoms make me blush no more…
Every now and then
my presence is no longer felt.
The sunlight awakens
every now and then.
play a dirge for the dire thoughts that are too relentless…
I laugh with a katana five millimeters
left of my heart,
Admiring how torments come from what may never be art!
Who dances to dirges
and what kinds of dances would those be?
We all know the sun doesn’t set.
We all know the sun doesn’t rise.
We make and take same illusion to relish
our cages repeatedly
because we are tired, being the ones in constant motion…
Who said illusions aren’t real?
Who murders dreamers?
Who rapes visionaries while covering their faces with the stinking clothes they took off to violate?
I wrote this song for I think we’re ending
If we haven’t ended yet.
But this in no elegy
for it is an ending that never ends and
(Isinatulang mga Pahayag sa Aklat ng mga Mukha o Facebook ni Xyldrae Diane E. Jacob at Sherylene De La Cruz)
Malabo ang larawan,
Parang ang puso ko.
O hindi kaya….
Na `di pangkaraniwan*
Kabig ng himig at ginaw
Mula sa pagtitingaw-ngaw
Ng namumukod na halimaw*
Sino ang may kinalaman?
Sino ang may nalalaman.
Sino ang nagnanais makaalam?
Manika ang may kasagutan!
Ang may kinalaman na
“Ako ba ang may kinalaman?
O ang may nalalaman?
Hindi ba ang halimaw ang humihila
Ng batingaw na sa ating dalawa
Ay gumiginaw sa bawat sambit
Ng mga himig na sa atin ay lumulusaw?”
Sa may nalalaman:
Sa nagnanais makaalam:
Bago ang iyong paglisan,
Ang katotohana’y magiging
Hamak na sabi-sabing
Di karapat-dapat masilayan…
Ito ang katapusan.
Emptiness grave in Mind
On a night I have invented
There is a strange big moon
But the stars elude the skies
And the clouds are of the sun
I don’t know….
I don’t know how how to take this death or relief known as Emptiness.
Walang pagkadakila na walang takot
Walang pagmamahal na walang Diyos
Walang sugat na walang natututunan
Ang lahat ng kawalan ay may katumbas na haplos
Sa minsang paikot-ikot may nagpapakipot
Mga halakhak ng dimonyong inakalang katuturan
Isang sulyap lamang sa malayang katotohanan
Ng itinatagong pangarap na katapangan
Xonnette*Soul thanks The Dexterity for passing on
Rules of the Award
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 Things About Myself
- My primary blog is Valkyrja*Soul.
- Some of the famous people I admire are Albert Einstein, Jose P. Rizal, William Shakespeare, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni
- I love Art, most of all, Science, God’s Art which are miraculous.
- I’ve had birds poops on my face and been attacked by a huge bat in a coffee shop both more than once, of all the people in public.
- I love Mountain Climbing.
- I’ve swam with a whaleshark.
- One of my favorite paintings is Gustav Klimt’s “Der Kuss” and I’ve marveled at it with my own eyes within the walls of the Belvedere Castle in Vienna.
Passing on The Award
I would like to pass on this award to the following blogs: